for screens 42″ to 65″ with built in space for a sound bar + 3 tempered glass finishes + ambient lighting + 4 way power plug…and more !!
If you looking for a mounting solution for your screen than this contemporary set up is your answer !! It comes with a fully assembled base cabinet , available in a choice of 3 tempered Glass finishes : Black, White or Grey (the latter 2 finishes cost a little extra), a rear stainless steel pillar and universal revolving brackets to mount screens from 42″ to 65″.
And then there is a built-in sound bar space at the botttom with front grill in fabric plus an option to buy a 100 Watt blue tooth sound bar if you so desire !! Italian design at its best is what we say !!
Other features include remote friendly soft closing front glass door, built in ambient lighting with on-off switch, built in 4 way gang plug with on-off switch, concealed castors & concealed cable management, adjustable internal shelves & grills at the back to allow for ventilation.
Click on the matching products tab for some stlisg complimentary items…
For design & functionality, this piece of furniture offers everything one would want from a premiere line collection !!
- 3 tempered glass finishes: Black , White or Grey (the latter 2 finishes cost a little extra)
- for screens 42″ to 65″ or max screen wt of 70 Kgs
- base cabinet supplied fully assembled. simple assembly needed for the pillar and screen brackets
- space at bottom for sound bar with front grill in fabric
- option to add a blue tooth sound bar – AC100W
- built in ambient lighting and 4 way gang plug, each with it’s own on-off switch
- soft closing & remote friendly front glass door
- concealed castors & concealed cable management
- ventilated back
- adjustable internal shelves
- option to add matching coffee table with built in storage for CD’s /DVD’s & Side Board
- immd.del subject to stocks availability, otherwise 2 to 3 weeks from receipt of order
Black Glass, Grey Glass, White Glass
Not required, AC100W
|Mainland UK||Scottish Highlands||North Ireland||South Ireland||Channel Isles|
|Weekday Before Noon||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|